Cremona SV-1400 Maestro Soloist Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
Only 1 left in stock
Great Musical Instruments offers for sale and any serious violinist would be thrilled to own an instrument that looks and sounds this beautiful. The well-figured, one-piece maple back is highlighted by its lovely dark-brown oil varnish. As its name implies, this is the first choice for an aspiring soloist! Lifetime enjoyment!
- Cremona’s top quality violin with rich tonal characteristics suitable for the finest musician and advanced student!
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with Cremona premium aged maple bridge and US-made Prelude strings.
- Choice of solid maple and solid spruce with a rich hand-applied varnish to a lustrous , warm glow (color varies by individual instrument).
- Quality ebony fittings and polished ebony fingerboard.
- Guarnerius chinrest, J LaSalle Brazilwood bow, and Travelite TL-33 deluxe oblong case with strap-style handles and flat square-shaped feet.
Enjoy Free Shipping on Select Items!
There are no reviews yet.