Cremona SV-1240 Maestro First Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
Only 1 left in stock
Great Musical Instruments offers for sale and finding an all solid, hand-carved, violin outfit using premium aged, flamed and book-matched woods has been unheard of until now. Now thanks to Saga, this is an amazing instrument that all can afford.
- Cremona’s top quality violin with rich tonal characteristics suitable for the finest musician and advanced student!
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with Cremona premium aged maple bridge and US-made Prelude strings.
- Select, flamed solid maple polished to a lustrous, warm glow (color varies by individual instrument).
- Quality boxwood fittings and polished ebony fingerboard.
- Guarnerius chinrest, J LaSalle Brazilwood bow, and Travelite TL-33 deluxe oblong case with strap-style handles and flat square-shaped feet.
Enjoy Free Shipping on Select Items!
There are no reviews yet.