Enjoy Free Shipping on Select Items!
Free standard shipping on select items. For orders in the continental US only.
Offer will automatically be applied at checkout. Limited time only.
Maintenance & Warranty
Congratulations on your purchase of one of our Great Musical Instruments! Please read through the manual below to familiarize yourself with your new instrument.
All of our instruments are inspected upon arrival to our distribution center and again prior to shipping. We can not accept responsibility for merchandise arriving in damaged condition. It is the dealer’s and the end user’s responsibility to inspect merchandise upon receipt and report any damages. Please inspect your new instrument immediately. Merchandise can be damaged in transit even though there is no outward evidence of rough handing. (Concealed damage)
If damaged goods are found please contact your place of purchase within 24 hours of receipt of package to have a claim filed with the carrier. You must save the cartons and packing material until the claim
Take extra care to prevent exposure to sudden changes in temperature and humidity. Avoid direct, extended exposure to:
- Air Conditioners
For Woodwind and Brass instruments, remove all moisture after you have finished playing
Please contact us if you are ever unhappy with your purchase. Product warranty varies on each model sold.
To be eligible for warranty coverage, the original purchaser of the item must present the defective item, together with the original receipt of purchase, to the dealer from which it was purchased. The dealer will then make arrangements with Saga Musical Instruments or Lou Capece Music for repair or replacement of the defective item.
Saga Musical Instruments and Lou Capece Music reserves the right to make changes to this warranty. The policies in place at the time of purchase will be honored.
- 1-year warranty applies only to original purchaser of instrument
- Warranty does not cover strings, reeds, cases or other free accessories
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse of instrument is not covered
- Delicate instruments are affected by climatic conditions. Exposure to excessive heat, cold, dryness, or moisture is considered neglect
- Instrument adjustment is not covered by this warranty
- Normal wear caused by normal use of items is not covered by this warranty
- Natural products, such as wood, cannot be guaranteed against cracking, seam separation, warping of fingerboard or chipping
Pursue your musical dreams by selecting one of our handmade instruments today!