Cremona SC-100 Premier Novice Cello Outfit – 3/4 – 1/16 Sizes
Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
Great Musical Instruments offers for sale and now anyone can afford a fully hand-carved professionally featured cello that’s as good as it plays. The SC-100 Cello outfit includes everything the aspiring student needs, including quality dyed rosewood fittings for easy and reliable tuning, as well as a high-quality bow and bag.
- All handcarved, solid select spruce and solid maple body and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone.
- Oiled maple neck with quality ebony or ebonized rosewood fingerboard.
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation.
- properly fitted ebony, boxwood, or rosewood pegs and fittings.
- Lightweight composite tailpieces for easy tuning.
- Each outfit comes with a J. LaSalle or Anton Breton Brazilwood bow, padded gig bag.
- Sizes: 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16
- Superior C-3918 TrailPak II Gig Bag.
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability, as some sizes are on backorder but available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.)
Enjoy Free Shipping on Select Items!