Cremona SC-130 Premier Novice Cello Outfit – 4/4 – 1/4 Size
Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
Great Musical Instruments offers for sale and Saga took an already-great cello and dressed it up with genuine ebony fittings and a brand new lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners. The result is…the SC-130 cello outfit…a superb value in an economy-priced, hand-carved instrument which will bring the joys of cello study to many an aspiring student.
- All handcarved, solid select spruce and solid maple body and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone.
- Oiled maple neck with quality ebony or ebonized rosewood fingerboard.
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation.
- properly fitted ebony, boxwood, or rosewood pegs and fittings.
- Lightweight composite tailpieces for easy tuning.
- Each outfit comes with a J. LaSalle or Anton Breton Brazilwood bow, padded gig bag.
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4
- Superior C-3918 TrailPak II Gig Bag.
(This item is backordered but is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.)
Enjoy Free Shipping on Select Items!